forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gmür <martin.gm...@uidesign.de>
Subject FOPNGSerializer
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:14:16 GMT
Hi,

somebody still tried to use the FOPNG Serializer to generate PDF?

(output.xmap of the pdf-plugin:
<map:serializer name="fo2pdf"
src="org.apache.cocoon.blocks.fop.FOPNGSerializer"
mime-type="application/pdf" />)

I only found a short thread within Cocoon-Community:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg38756.html

Are there any experiences to integrate this Serializer to Forrest?
I've found no starting point what is to do.

Kind regards

Martin Gmuer

--
User Interface Design GmbH, Ludwigsburg, Germany
Phone +49 7141 37700-87, Fax +49 7141 377 00-99

Offices:
Teinacher Strasse 38, D-71634 Ludwigsburg
Truderinger Strasse 330, D-81825 Muenchen
Friedrichsring 46, D-68161 Mannheim

Legal information according to EHUG:
User Interface Design GmbH; Managing Directors: Dr. Claus Goerner,
Franz Koller; Head office: Ludwigsburg; Commercial register of the
local court of Stuttgart, Germany, HRB 205519