forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian M Dube" <bd...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Conditional application of dispatcher contracts
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:34:06 GMT
On 6/13/07, Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 23:00 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> > Note that overriding the theme with "projectDetails/theme.fv" and
> > "projectDetails/index/theme.fv" does not work as I would have
> > expected, the second theme requested is never used.
> > This looks like a
> > cache problem, is it?
>
> Hmm, not sure would be new. Should work fine: is the template name equal
> to ${dispatcher.theme}?

I've also experienced this issue in dynamic mode. In my case, the
sequence is (from memory): 1) visit page with default
structurer--works fine; 2) visit page with overridden
structurer--works fine; 3) visit page with default
structurer--non-default structurer from step 2 is used. If I recall,
static mode generation was correct.

Brian