forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Zones down
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2007 00:27:28 GMT
Brian M Dube wrote:

> It's still down for me, too. Solaris zones can mostly be considered
> separate machines with network interfaces and services that can go down
> while other zones continue to work.

I knew about it weeks ago and forgot to restart our httpd
services. We were warned by mads on infrastructure@ that
he was rebooting the machine. We haven't configured our
zone properly.
See the fixme note at our http://forrest.apache.org/zone.html#admin

I will ssh and do the manual steps today.

Some other Forrest PMCers do have access. If any others
have UNIX skills and interest then ask and i will create
a login.

-David