forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FOPNGSerializer
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 06:07:59 GMT
Martin Gm?r wrote:

> somebody still tried to use the FOPNG Serializer to generate PDF?
>
> (output.xmap of the pdf-plugin:
> <map:serializer name="fo2pdf"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.blocks.fop.FOPNGSerializer"
> mime-type="application/pdf" />)
>
> I only found a short thread within Cocoon-Community:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg38756.html
>
> Are there any experiences to integrate this Serializer to Forrest?
> I've found no starting point what is to do.

You would need to upgrade Forrest's packaged Cocoon
and include a new Cocoon FOP block into Forrest's lib/core

However, beware that we are stuck with an old
version of Cocoon 2.2 trunk. That new FOP stuff is
probably more recent.

See $FORREST_HOME/etc/cocoon_upgrade/README.txt
and http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/upgrading_08.html#cocoon
and various mail discussion.

-David