forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plugin OpenOffice.Org> missing CSS classes P1..Pn (unsolved)
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:39:23 GMT
On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 01:59 -0700, fizoblon wrote:
> Hi, I tried it on a linux 9.3 with Forrest 0.8 too and the result is the
> same,
> untill the plugin is not building a css with the classes P1 upto Pxy the
> most
> of the formatings will not work. Has nobody any small idea?

I see what you mean
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org/samples/openoffice-impress.html#Formatting

Like you stated one need to provide the css classes for this styling.

You may want to see as well
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.odt/samples/opendocument-writer.html#Layout

salu2