forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject RE: Forrestdoc and Maven JXR
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 06:57:04 GMT
On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 21:27 +0800, Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-820 has a nice link
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=114082527806288

Yes both are using Alexandria and working together seems to be a topic
before as well.

> > What is the status of Forrestdoc? Any release available? Could we join
> > our efforts?

You are always welcome to join. A release does not exists ATM and like
Gavin said it had not much attention over the last years.

I had a quick look on the example and the code. Seems to be pretty
useful. Not sure how much time I will find (and when) to have a closer
look but working together on it could really speed things up.

salu2