forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Eclipse and forrest.
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2007 02:06:58 GMT

Hi Brian, I have some notes I wrote down gleaned from what Ross has
explained on list. However I never got it working successfully, the
main problem being I guess is that I am a noob where Eclipse is
concerned and don't really know how to use it. I spent a fair amount
of time trying to get it to work without success and was not getting
much work done, so have delayed trying to get it to work for a while
so I can move forward a bit.

I will try again at some point but wont be for a while.

Gav...