forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Forrestdoc and Maven JXR
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:27:30 GMT

I believe both originated from the same code at Alexandria.

> What is the status of Forrestdoc? Any release available? Could we join
> our efforts?

I don't think Forrestdoc has been worked on very much in the last couple of
years, apart from some general maintenance as part of the rest of the
peoject.

It is in our 'Whiteboard' currently, our testing ground, no official
releases come from there, they need to be voted out of whiteboard into
the main code, probably as a plugin such as it is now. It can be worked
on from there though until it is voted out.

I would certainly help out where I can see something I can do, not being a
Java person though that may be a bit limited, willing to learn though :)

Can't speak for the rest of the Forrest team though, where the code is
worked on and where it ends up needs talking through, so I'll await other
opinions on that.

Gav...