forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Sina K. Heshmati" <s...@khakbaz.com>
Subject Re: Not long to GSOC start.
Date Sat, 26 May 2007 08:51:29 GMT
I also would like to thank our mentors and the rest of the community for their support. I'll
have my finals started in late May and finished in late June. Right after, I'll be fully committed
to the project --I'm counting days.

Of course, I've already started using Forrest, playing with DOAP plugin, the Dispatcher, and
all that goes with it. So far, so good. More to come!

Be seeing you,
SinDoc