forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r535593 - /forrest/branches/forrest_07_branch/main/webapp/skins/common/xslt/html/strip_namespaces.xsl
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 20:44:06 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>On Sun, 2007-05-06 at 12:28 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
>

>>If nobody has any objections I'd apply this fix to .8 and head as well
>>next week.
>>

>I did not know that the 0.7 branch is the version where we do such
>bugfixes.
>
>Please, do bugfixes in trunk and not in such old branches such as 0.7.
>You are the only person that I know that is fixing stuff in an already
>released and antique version.

well, I guess there are people still using 0.7 version and for those people
it probably makes sense, right? Or how much does it take to upgrade from
0.7 to trunk version?

>It is much more important to fix stuff in trunk!

is the same patch applicable on trunk? It seems to me that Ferdinand wants
to apply the same fix to trunk as well as he wrote above or do I
misunderstand something?

Just my 2 cents

Michael

--