forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r535593 - /forrest/branches/forrest_07_branch/main/webapp/skins/common/xslt/html/strip_namespaces.xsl
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 13:14:40 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> I did not know that the 0.7 branch is the version where we do such
> bugfixes.
> Please, do bugfixes in trunk and not in such old branches such as 0.7.
> You are the only person that I know that is fixing stuff in an already
> released and antique version.

I corrected this bug in the current version of .7 because I have a
project that is still using .7 and needed this fix.

In addition I offered to apply this fix to .8 and trunk.

Not sure what is wrong about that.

> It is much more important to fix stuff in trunk!

Perhaps that depends on the point of view. My clients using a production
version of Forrest would certainly like to see bugs fixed in the current
version.

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe