forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Problems activating sitemap-debugging in .7
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 16:21:31 GMT
I need to debug some site maps in a .7 installation so I tried to
activate the SimpleSitemapExecutor for .7 like David did for .8.

- Looked for and found the class in
  cocoon-profiler-block-2.2.0-dev-r125082.jar
  in lib/core

- added
  <component role="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapExecutor"
      class="org.apache.cocoon.profiler.debugging.SimpleSitemapExecutor"
        logger="debug"/>
  to forrest-core.xconf

- checked that I have an entry for debug in logkit.

However when I run Forrest I get this message in error.log.

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot
find class org.apache.cocoon.profiler.debugging.SimpleSitemapExecutor
for component at
file:/C:/forrest/0.7x/main/webapp/WEB-INF/xconf/forrest-core.xconf:730:25

What else is required to use/find/load this component? Or is there
something else wrong?

Ferdinand