forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new docs development in trunk xdocs/docs_0_90
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 06:04:12 GMT

Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> David Crossley a ?crit a r530712:
>
> >As i explained in another email last week. We only update the
> >version of the document in the docs_0_90 and not the old stuff.
>
> Ok,
>
> (but it is not a new feature I have documented, but an old one that
> should have been before...)
>
> I will not do it again :-[ ,

It would need to be up to each committer to update old stuff
if they want to. Some changes would be relevant. If so then
probably also need to update the 0.8 branch documentation.

Whoever is generating the final documentation will need to
remember to temporarily change the exclusion of old docs in the
site-author/conf/cli.xconf file.

-David