forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject changed cron times for forrestbot
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 08:08:12 GMT

> configure-plugin:
>      [echo] No locationmap provided for plugin org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf
>
> init:
>      [echo] Oops, something broke

We have been seeing these occasional failures of the forrestbot
on our zone server. It is erratic. Most hourly builds are fine,
but then we get some that break. The breaks are not consistent,
they happen at different stages.

I wonder if something is interrupting our forrestbot runs.

So i have moved the time backwards a little for the cron job
that updates and re-builds the forrest trunk, and moved the
various forrestbot runs forwards a little.

This is a shared server, and there are hefty processes
such as numerous Maven Continuum runs. This could be
making our trunk update take too long.

-David