forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] forrest clean removing build/
Date Sun, 13 May 2007 15:45:58 GMT
On Sun, 2007-05-13 at 16:14 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
> > I would like to propose that "forrest clean" removes the whole build/
> > directory instead only some directories within.
> >
> > I no concerns are issued within the next 72 hours I will change the
> > corresponding ant target to remove the whole build/.
>

> What's your reason for that proposal?

http://marc.info/?t=117882857700004&r=1&w=2

Since forrest clean did not removed the whole build dir I had old files
in the build/forrest-docs dir. The forrestbot is always adding all files
that he can find so it added 0.6.

If forrest clean would have removed build/ I would not added 0.6 docs
again.

salu2