forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject RE: Broken link on the website
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 08:16:37 GMT
On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 09:49 +0200, Bart Molenkamp wrote:
> I hit send to quick...
> Hi,
> I think there is something wrong in the menu on the site. In
> the documentation for 0.8 (it says 0.80-dev btw), I open the
> menu how-to. The link 'Use forrest' seems to point to the
> current page. So when I have the page
> the 'Use forrest' link will point to that page, and when I
> open:
> The 'Use forrest' link will point to the upgrade page...
> Is this wrong?

Yes, thanks for the report.

If you look in the source code of the links you provided you will find:
Meaning it is not linked, which explains the behavior you describe.

In site.xml I can find
<ForrestUse label="Use Forrest"></ForrestUse>
which is responsible for this.

I am ATM not sure why this tag is set in the first place I imaging it
was by mistake. Will fix it now.

If nobody beats me to it I will publish the web site this night.

> Bart.

Thanks Bart.

Thorsten Scherler