forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r535593 - /forrest/branches/forrest_07_branch/main/webapp/skins/common/xslt/html/strip_namespaces.xsl
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 12:06:24 GMT
On Sun, 2007-05-06 at 12:28 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> If nobody has any objections I'd apply this fix to .8 and head as well
> next week.

I did not know that the 0.7 branch is the version where we do such
bugfixes.

Please, do bugfixes in trunk and not in such old branches such as 0.7.
You are the only person that I know that is fixing stuff in an already
released and antique version.

It is much more important to fix stuff in trunk!

wdot?

salu2