forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Not long to GSOC start.
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 12:50:06 GMT
With 11 days to go until the 'official' GSOC start date I just
wanted to ask our students Oshani and Sina how they are
currently getting along with Forrest.

Have you both got Forrest installed and working satisfactory
to your liking?

Have you encountered any possible problems thus far?

Is there anything you need or would like to know before you
begin your projects?

I realise that although there are general GSOC guidelines and
deadlines, as far as Forrest is concerned, you can work more
or less to your own schedules, so may not start right away, I
just wanted to be sure you are both happy and ready to go.

As your co/mentor I am looking forward to working with you as
are the rest of the Forrest Community, so shout up when you
have any questions or ideas etc.

Gav...