forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Oshani Seneviratne" <osha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to Apche Forrest as part of GSoC
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 17:14:02 GMT
Hi,

I am really happy that I was awarded to carry out this project along
with Sina. And thank you very much for the great intro to Apache
Forrest and GSoC in general.

Yes, I would love to help out with the testing of the RCs for the 0.8
release. Personally, I think it would be a good leaning point and help
me understand Forrest better. And since the weekend is here, I am on
it already!

Thanks again,
Oshani