forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Schumarer <schuma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to Apche Forrest as part of GSoC
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:01:21 GMT
I tried to install it, but instead of showing the popup asking me to install
the new addon, it just opens as a page (just immagine opening a binary file
with a text editor).

I tried with any addon directy from the mozilla repository(1) and there it
works, I've got the "install popup". I will try to compile the source myself
later :-)

thx

(1) https://addons.mozilla.org/