forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Schumarer <schuma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to Apche Forrest as part of GSoC
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:39:13 GMT
That's why I was a bit hesitant. I knew this must be somewhere answered and
I knew I wasn't searching at the right place.
>From now, I'm going to read the docs more carefully.
Thank you (all of you) for this quick answer.

@cyriaque: I'm not French but close. I live in Brussels, Belgium. I do speak
French and I've arabic roots ;-) (I can speak/write arabic too as it's my
mother tongue).