forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Schumarer <schuma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to Apche Forrest as part of GSoC
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:54:00 GMT

> It would be *really* helpful if you could start writing a FAQ about
> > getting started as a Forrest developer (perhaps your first question
> > would be how - or perhaps you can find it in our docs, it is there ;-)

Hi,
(whispering) I wanted to ask that question but I was so shy that I didn't
dare to. Now, you just lead me the way.(whispering)

Are you (developers) using an IDE to develop Forrest? How do you test that
your feature is working? Which langage?

Does any Forrest source editor exist or we have to use our own xml editor ?

I've got a lot of questions about forrest but as I'm a new user i dare not
ask them

Thx