forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Williams" <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] please vote for the release using RC2
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:23:02 GMT
On 4/16/07, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
> Tim Williams wrote:
> >
> > 0 for me (mainly due to #3)
> >
> > 1 - almos all seeded doc redirects still point to 0.7.  e.g.
> > http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html - no big deal, just
> > change the redirect.
>
> The website doesn't get updated until after the
> release. Then those re-directs will point to the
> new version.
>
> > 2 - I forget whether the locationmap sample in freshsite is a known
> > issue or not, but the link at the very bottom still goes to
> > "lm:rewrite.index" - likely no big deal.
>
> There was an issue recorded for that.
> Perhaps closed prematurely.
>
> > 3 - Plugins link on the index of a seed still links to 0.7 docs - no
> > redirect, the site.xml entry actually links to 0.7 docs.
>
> I fixed that in RC2. Perhaps you are testing
> with an old seed site or using RC1 by accident.

Hmmm... I followed your email link[1] and downloaded the .zip file.
Now, I peek at the fresh-site content/xdocs/site.xml created 4/15 at
12:42 and it references 0.7 docs.  Hopefully I've not been out of it
long enough to goof up something this simple;)

--tim

[1] - http://people.apache.org/~crossley/temp/forrest-08-rc2/