forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] please vote for the release using RC2
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:23:21 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> A release is probably never perfect.

+1

After this release I want to work on streamlining the release process
and making more frequent releases. So we can easily, and quickly get an
0.8.1 out.

> ... Stick with RC2.
>
> So if you are really concerned, then express
> that with your vote.

I'm really concerned, but I'm going with your decision. This are minor
issues, we need to get a release out, I think we have used considerable
volunteer time on this release already, we are unlikely to get more.

Avoiding volunteer burnout is as important as getting the release out.

RC2 is good enough (pending more test, but you will get a vote from me
this time).

Ross