forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcome to Apche Forrest as part of GSoC
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:30:35 GMT
Oshani Seneviratne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 4/16/07, Schumarer <schumarer@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Are you (developers) using an IDE to develop Forrest? How do you test
>> that
>> your feature is working? Which langage?
>>
>> Does any Forrest source editor exist or we have to use our own xml
>> editor ?
>>

> I am also quite new to Forrest. So I had the same questions you had,
> and I was able to find  the answers here:
>
> http://forrest.apache.org/howto-dev.html#dev-environment
>
> http://forrest.apache.org/tools/

Wow, we have documentation on this, that's new to me. Thanks Oshani, you
just saved me ten minutes with my reply.

If any questions remain unanswered after reading these, please don't be shy.

(and please help improve the docs by expanding the above or creating
relevant FAQs)

For what it is worth, I tend to use Eclipse these days, but, once again,
have switched back to using the command line for working with SVN (every
six months or so I try a GUI and always end up switching back).

Ross