forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Welcome to Apche Forrest as part of GSoC
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:00:26 GMT
le 16/04/2007 14:54 Schumarer a écrit :

>     > It would be *really* helpful if you could start writing a FAQ about
>     > getting started as a Forrest developer (perhaps your first question
>     > would be how - or perhaps you can find it in our docs, it is
>     there ;-)
>

> Hi,
> (whispering) I wanted to ask that question but I was so shy that I
> didn't dare to. Now, you just lead me the way.(whispering)
Hi, please dare,

> Are you (developers) using an IDE to develop Forrest? How do you test
> that your feature is working? Which langage?
I don't use any IDE, I use simple text editors - such like Gvim under
Windows and vi - yes indeed - under Linux.
To compile, test... I only use command lines - and sometimes, some
scripts which automates what I often do...

Salutations,
Cyriaque,
(BTW, I am french on so are my systems...)