forrest-dev mailing list archives

From CFAS Webmaster <webmas...@cfas.org>
Subject Re: leading slash in site URLs (FOR-677)
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:22:42 GMT
David,

  It's possible, I haven't looked at FOR-677.  Honestly, I've been able
to dedicate so little time to the CFAS site over the past few months
that I've completely ignored the build errors until yesterday.  I
hesitated to put anything into JIRA right now since I don't think these
items should impact 0.8's release, but I probably would have left them
for a while if I hadn't.

  I'm re-running forrest on the site, so I'll have numbers for you in
about 7 minutes ;)  Here's the last two lines from the forrest output:

* [1513/2]  [0/0]     0.499s 10.4Kb
/gallery/tosohatchee2005/images/leftarrow.png
Total time: 5 minutes 41 seconds,  Site size: 7,002,813 Site pages: 834

A find |wc -l on site/build comes up with 1008 files, but there are some
items there that forrest doesn't create and probably quite a few
remnants of things tested and subsequently ignored.

I'll take a look at FOR-677 when I return home from work tonight.

Thanks!
-Paul