forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: the progress with the release
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:22:45 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
>> We decided that we do need a new release candidate RC2.
>> That is currently being built and uploaded. There will
>> be a new Vote thread soon.
>
> The new Vote request went out yesterday. See the separate thead.
>
> Reminder that there are about 17 hours remaining.
>
> Then, if successful, we go to the upload and announcement
> phase.

I'm very busy at the moment and may not be able to test RC2 today (there
was no need for it by the way, it was a plugin deployment issue that had
already been fixed, but what the heck, better safe than sorry)

I was heading for a +1 on RC1 so if I fail to vote it's because I've not
specifically tested RC2, but am happy to see RC2 go ahead under the
assumption that others who are voting, have tested it.

Ross