forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcome to Apche Forrest as part of GSoC
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:43:14 GMT
Oshani Seneviratne wrote:
> I am really happy that I was awarded to carry out this project along
> with Sina. And thank you very much for the great intro to Apache
> Forrest and GSoC in general.

We'll get to your actual project when the time is right, for now lets
lower you into Forrest gently. Although You and Sina are working on the
same kind of project, you both identified different RDF schemas you
wanted to implement so you will be able to work fully independently of
one another.

> Yes, I would love to help out with the testing of the RCs for the 0.8
> release. Personally, I think it would be a good leaning point and help
> me understand Forrest better. And since the weekend is here, I am on
> it already!

Great!

Details of how to test etc. are in our archives:
http://marc.info/?l=forrest-dev&m=117622687712917&w=2

Ross.