forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Poll] your interest in plugins to be deployed
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:32:12 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

If I remember correctly the database plugin can work with any configured
database (within in the confines of the SQL being used).

However, there are other, possiblby better solutions, for different use
cases.

I'm not about to go into detail now, too much testing to be done. Raise
an issue and come back to it after the release (unless you have a
pressing need of course, in which case I'd be happy to expand).

Ross