forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <cyriaque.dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [Poll] your interest in plugins to be deployed
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:01:30 GMT
Gav.... a écrit :

> [...]
Don't need a plugin to do this, just add a match in your sitemap.xmap
such like :

    <map:match type="regexp" pattern="^(.*?)([^/]*).php$">
          <map:generate src="cocoon://{1}{2}.html"/>
          <map:serialize type="html" />
     </map:match>

And use in the source the process-instruction tags to integrate your php
code in the file :

<?php
      @ ... php code ... ;
?>