forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <cyriaque.dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: the progress with the release
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:16:19 GMT
David Crossley a écrit :
> Keeping this "progress" thread happening ...
>
> We fixed some quite serious problems with the
> deployment of plugins. Thanks to those who helped
> with the testing and fixing.
>
> So far we do not need another release candidate.
>
> People are still encouraged to test on sites that
> have more complex needs.
>
> If there are whiteboard plugins thyat you want
> to be deployed up-to-date, then don't forget to ask.
>
> -David

My results...

My configuration :
============
java -version
   java version "1.4.2_08"
   Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_08-b03)

System
   Windows XP Professional
   Version 2002 Service Pack 2

Forrest Bar :
=========
The forrest bar of our site is not the latest one.

Proxy configuration :
==============
I forgot to configure my proxy host and port.
The build test apparently worked, both sites Skinned and Dispatcher were
generated and only the pdf plugin was in the build/plugins directory.
After a recursive diff, I can tell you this :
Both sites are identical but the following files :

   * forrest.properties
   * .\build\tmp\pluginlist2fetchbuild.xml
   * .\build\tmp\projfilters.properties
   * .\build\tmp\cocoon-work\cache-dir\cocoon-ehcache-1.data
   * .\build\tmp\cocoon-work\cache-dir\cocoon-ehcache-1.index
   * .\build\webapp\WEB-INF\logs\core.log
   * .\build\webapp\WEB-INF\logs\error.log

After proxy configuration, I had no problem with forrest test (skinned
site and dispatcher site)
For my personal site, the Odt plugin is not found (need to be deployed ?)

I will check under Mandriva Linux 2007 when I have time...

Regards,
Cyriaque,