forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <brian.d...@gmail.com>
Subject RC1 fails when plugins provide Java source (Re: RC1 Fails on dispatcher)
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:14:52 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Gav.... wrote:

The same steps produce the same error on Linux. However, it appears the
scope is not limited to the dispatcher. Any plugin that provides Java
source will fail. Plugins in trunk are built in $FOO_PLUGIN/build, where
the compiled code will end up. This is not the case with RC1. With RC1,
the plugins end up in $FORREST_HOME/build/plugins in source form. They
are never built.

Brian