forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject RC1 Fails on dispatcher (Re: calling all developers, test release candidate)
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:13:32 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Olivier Parent wrote:
>> X [0]                                     linkmap.html  BROKEN:
>> org.apache.forrest.dispatcher.transformation.DispatcherTransformer
>
> Thanks Olivier - this is a great help,
>
> Team, this is the same problem I'm seeing. I'm 99.9% certain it is
> because the dispatcher plugin has not been deployed correctly.

Unfortunately, the 0.1% I left myself was wise, the dispatcher has now
been correctly deployed, but the above error can be reproduced with:

cd apache-forrest-0.8
cd main
build clean
build
build test

All other tests I have performed have passed, but all sites I have with
dispatcher are failing in the above way.

I don't have time to look into this right now - may grab another half
hour later today.

Ross