forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: calling all developers, test release candidate
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:05:13 GMT
Olivier Parent wrote:
> X [0]                                     linkmap.html  BROKEN:
> org.apache.forrest.dispatcher.transformation.DispatcherTransformer

Thanks Olivier - this is a great help,

Team, this is the same problem I'm seeing. I'm 99.9% certain it is
because the dispatcher plugin has not been deployed correctly.

Thorsten has fixed the site in dispatcher, and tried to deploy, but he
had not picked up the fix for the deploy target.

Strangely, I am unable to deploy the plugin:

C:\projects\forrest\main\targets\validate.xml:136: Could not validate
document
C:\projects\forrest\whiteboard\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatc
her\src\documentation\content\xdocs\dispatcher-glossary.xml

Thorsten, do you have an uncommitted change?

I'll try and look at this later, but for now other things beckon.

Ross