forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: the progress with the release
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:54:02 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> So it is vital that someone using that operating system
> reports success with RC1 release candidate package.

Don't worry David, I'm on it, but I'm taking my time to make sure it
gets my full focus. Don't expect a report from me until towards the end
of the test cycle as I'm grabbing half hour here and half hour there.

For now, assume no news (from me) is good news.

So far so good. The dispatcher was failing, but I'm awaiting a proper
deploy of the plugins (I notice Thorsten fixed the site, thanks).

Ross