forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugins deployment problem (Was: 0.8RC1 Failure)
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:42:17 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:

>> Does this sound right to you. If so I'll update the deployment scripts.
>
> Please do it.

Done.

I'm in the process of deploying all the released plugins with this new
script to ensure everything is set up correctly.

I tried doing the dispatcher plugin, but its site will not build and
therefore it cannot deploy. I don't have the time (or inclination) to
fix it so perhaps someone active on dispatcher can look at it.

I did do the themes plugin.

I've not done any other whiteboard plugins.

>> There should be no need to rebuild the release since we are not bundling
>> plugin sources and only committers can deploy plugins (i.e. those using
>> SVN head)
>
> It is a change to trunk, so the svn tag, which is done
> later in the process, will be in the wrong place.
> As long as there are no further vital changes (which will
> cause an RC2 to be necessary) then the tag can be
> made to the relevant revision.

I've not updated the tag, I'll leave that for you David as the RM.

Ross