forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: the progress with the release
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 14:20:39 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> About 13 hours to go until the announcement of the code-freeze.
>
> We are up to the section "Preparing the code base"
> http://forrest.apache.org/procedures/release/How_to_release.html#PrepCodeBase
> Anyone can help with this phase.
>
> Whatever is still left to do after our night, i will try to pick up
> tomorrow after the code-freeze. However i expect i will be pretty
> busy with the other stuff, so the review of plugins descriptors
> and deploying might not get done. Remember there were differences
> revealed when Ross started work on the automation of plugins.xml
> descriptors.

I'm about to start going through the plugins and deploy then to ensure
latest dev code is in the download location, although I'm on child duty
today so be prepared for sparodic work, I'll start at the top of the
list and work down so when you see a plugin deployed, that's ow far I've
got.

Note, a deploy is not the same as a release although deployed plugins
will always be used if no version number is supplied.

Ross