forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating our ant
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:14:11 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>>> should we update our ant version or should we wait after the release
>>> with it?
>> Sorry forgot that code freeze is so soon.
> 
> It is another week until the code-freeze.
> 
> I reckon that we should. Perhaps also others
> like Xerces, xml-apis, ...?
> 
> What do others think?

Only if everything else in the roadmap is cleared first.

Ross

Mime
View raw message