forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Brainstorming] 0.9 release
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 01:00:46 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> to have a quick release let us start early to plan and have a well
> defined feature list.

First step is to review the issues that are scheduled
for 0.9-dev version. Many of these were just pushed over
in an effort to get the 0.8 release out. Now we need to
review the Roadmap and get realistic.

All developers can help with this phase.

See http://forrest.apache.org/issues.html#filters
at FOR-roadmap-dev

-David