forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: the progress with the release
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:12:06 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> The release packages are currently being uploaded to
> the mirrors. When a good proportion of them have received
> it, i will do the announcement.
> http://forrest.apache.org/procedures/release/How_to_release.html#UploadAndAnnounce

About a third of the mirrors have received the release.

So i am going to publish our website now. It willl miss the
cutoff time for the rsync that does the final publish,
so will catch the next hour. By the time it becomes
public (20 minutes past the hour), then sufficient
mirrors should have the release.

Would people please review the site to ensure
that all is okay.

You can do that in your local trunk site-author
or via the public site using the preview proxy trick
described in:
http://www.apache.org/dev/#web
http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html

-David