forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] please vote for the release using RC2
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:10:19 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:

> 0 for me (mainly due to #3)
>
> 1 - almos all seeded doc redirects still point to 0.7.  e.g.
> http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html - no big deal, just
> change the redirect.

The website doesn't get updated until after the
release. Then those re-directs will point to the
new version.

> 2 - I forget whether the locationmap sample in freshsite is a known
> issue or not, but the link at the very bottom still goes to
> "lm:rewrite.index" - likely no big deal.

There was an issue recorded for that.
Perhaps closed prematurely.

> 3 - Plugins link on the index of a seed still links to 0.7 docs - no
> redirect, the site.xml entry actually links to 0.7 docs.

I fixed that in RC2. Perhaps you are testing
with an old seed site or using RC1 by accident.

> Sorry I've been so quite lately, I wasn't able to do very thorough
> testing, but hopefully this is helpful.

Anything is good, thanks.

-David