forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: need a second release candidate RC2
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 23:12:35 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:

> > > The thread "RC1 fails when plugins provide Java" revealed the underlying
> > > reason. Using the trunk of forrest instead of RC1 I can create a war
> > > that contains the jars.
> >
> > Great. I will wait a few hours, then creat an RC2.
>
> Please wait till I give the go for a RC2.

Yes, i am. This is why i am getting onto this
quickly - have not even second coffee yet :-)
You probably need some too for such a late night.

> > > However it seems to me that the default.forrest.properties.xml from
> > > plugins are not resolved right.
> >
> > Are you working on fixing that?
>
> yes, nearly fixed.

Fantastic, i can test at my end.

> > We cannot wait much longer. The due date for doing an RC2
> > has alreday passed.
>
> Well, I could sadly not made my testing earlier but I think the fix is
> worth being overdue since otherwise 0.8 would not really have war
> support.

Yes very important thanks. The forrest.properties.xml stuff
is very new and not even advertised in our changes and
documentation, but definitely important.

Not going to bother about the skin colour thing.

-David