forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] please test release candidate and vote
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:52:13 GMT
It seems that are not going to need a second
release candidate. Hooray, well done everyone.
The issues were confined to plugins deployment.
and fixed now.

Still keep testing. If there is something major
then there is still time to create an RC2.

The vote period concludes Monday 2007-04-16 at 22:00 UTC [2].

So over the next 2.5 days please vote.
http://forrest.apache.org/guidelines.html#voting

As discussed there, we definitely encourage all
developers to vote. We need your opinion.

It is just that the PMC members votes count when
considered for foundation business process reasons.

You don't need to have checked everything, just
be satisfied.

See more notes about voting below.

-David