forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject plugins 'test' target
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 03:33:40 GMT
Gav.... wrote:
> From: Gav....
> >
> > Same with me, dispatcher broken.
> >
> > I did an 'ant test' on the dispatcher plugin in trunk and the
> > dispatcher-glossary.xml fails validation due to not well formed markup.
> > Its
> > been fine
> > all this time but now fails, don't know when that started to happen.
> > The dispatcher plugin itself does download and unzip into the build
> > directory fine in RC1.
>
> Dispatcher then relies on the Glossary Plugin for the dispatcher-glossary,
> but then so does site-author for the glossary.xml.
>
> I guess we need to deploy the Glossary Plugin.

My comments in the other branch of this thread
about using Forrest's own Ant are still relevant.

However, i now see the error that you talk about.

The reason that it did work for me was that i
had done 'forrest' in the whiteboard/plugins/o.a.f...dispatcher/
directory before doing 'ant test'. This meant that
the glossary plugin was already locally deloyed.

For some reason our plugin 'test' Ant target only
does a local deploy of the actual plugin that it is
tesing and not the other plugins that are required
by this plugin.

-David