forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject plugins deployment problem (Was: 0.8RC1 Failure)
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 02:38:14 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Found it. Looking in the logs after the first failed
> 'forrest run'
> site-author/build/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/error.log
> showed that there was a problem with
> {defaults:bugtracking-url} in the projectInfo plugin
> input.xmap
>
> Comparing the downloaded plugin
> $FORREST_HOME/build/plugins/o.a.f...projectInfo/input.xmap
> with the trunk plugin input.xmap shows that this is old
> and therefore the projectInfo plugin was not
> properly publicly deployed.
>
> I just deployed that plugin again. Now we need
> to wait for the automated rsync to publish.
>
> I will monitor and test when it is ready.

The site was updated at about 20 mins past the hour.

The plugin was deployed to f.a.o/plugins/

However, when i do the site-author forrest run
it tries to get the plugin from f.a.o/plugins/0.8/
and so it gets an old copy.

I am going to manually svn copy the plugin from
forrest/site/plugins/o.a.f...projectInfo.zip to
forrest/site/plugins/0.8/o.a.f...projectInfo.zip

Will report back after 20 mins past again.

-David