forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: verify standards compliance of output
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 03:00:34 GMT
Gav.... wrote:
> > From: David Crossley
> >
> > Would someone please ensure that we are as we say.
> >
> > Follow the tests at
> > http://forrest.apache.org/compliance.html
>
> I have tested 'Pelt Skin' for all and are as it says on the compliance page.

Great, thanks.

> I have not tested Tigris yet, some tests are better done from an online
> resource so I wouldn't get an accurate result from a locally deployed
> Tigris skin based site.

On f.a.o/docs_0_80/status-themes.html
we say that "pelt" is the only one that we maintain.
(Should say that on f.a.o/docs_0_80/skins.html too.)

So we could just remove statements about "tigris" from
the f.a.o/compliance.html

At this stage approaching release, our energy could then
be spent elsewhere.

> I'll see about getting an online test version of Tigris done, I wonder if we
> could have a site for each skin deployed on the zone?

It is possible, but all takes some effort.

-David