forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating our ant
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:13:08 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >>Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >>>should we update our ant version or should we wait after the release
> >>>with it?
> >>Sorry forgot that code freeze is so soon.
> >
> >It is another week until the code-freeze.
> >
> >I reckon that we should. Perhaps also others
> >like Xerces, xml-apis, ...?
> >
> >What do others think?
> 
> Only if everything else in the roadmap is cleared first.

Why that proviso?

-David

Mime
View raw message