forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Updating our ant
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:08:45 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > 
> > should we update our ant version or should we wait after the release
> > with it?
> Sorry forgot that code freeze is so soon.

It is another week until the code-freeze.

I reckon that we should. Perhaps also others
like Xerces, xml-apis, ...?

What do others think?

Of course we should have done this long ago.

Be careful when doing our Ant. I think that
we have some local modifications to the build
scripts. See the past svn changes of that directory.


View raw message