forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject [Brainstorming] 0.9 release
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:33:29 GMT
Hi devs,

to have a quick release let us start early to plan and have a well
defined feature list.

- build on ivy dependency management
- make core independent of theming engine (re-factory regarding
skins-plugin, all code of the core regarding skinning have to go to a
plugin)
-- core build target
-- core sitemaps

This leaves us with a clean core regarding skinning.

- release dispatcher to the core plugin

I think this three points can be done before the end of the year where
we should release 0.9.

One open point is cocoon/forrest2 for me but I still have not up my mind
about it.

salu2